Sunday, August 1, 2010

Humanitarian Jesus by Christian Buckley & Ryan Dobson

This is an amazing thought provoking book. I liked it, but I didn't at the beginning. I thought this is another one of those books where the authors tell you all the good things they and their organization is doing for the poor and the environment. As I turned the pages I begin to understand how all the organizations are working throughout the world helping to alleviate some of the poverty. I did not always agree with their views or those of the interviews, CEOs and President, of various humanitarian organizations. You probably won't either, but they will get you thinking about the world's problems.

CONTINUED AT BookGateway.com: http://bookgateway.com/2010/08/humanitarian-jesus-by-christian-buckley-ryan-dobson/

No comments:

Post a Comment